Friday, September 02, 2005

Hell

If you had told me that I would be in a situation where I was not only WATCHING FOX news, let alone agreeing with Bill O'Rielly, wanting to hug Shep Smith, and sending money to a Joe Scarborogh charity (I know, he's on MSNBC, but he's as bad), I would have told you that I was in Hell [a term I don't use lightly].

However, these people are correct in criticizing the response. And my criticism doesn't stop at President Bush or others. It continues today to ALL polititions, including Howard Dean, for not speaking out. Where is the outrage?

I know there's plenty of outrage on sites like DailyKos. However, we need our voices to be heard. Keep yelling until help arrives for these people, for they are truly living in Hell. Actually, more and more of them are dying in Hell.

-Bob


tags: ,

No comments: