Wednesday, September 14, 2005

SCOOP: Cannon Campaign Manager

OK, at the risk of maybe upsetting a friend of mine, I have a scoop, for the first and only time, so I gotta say it.

Chris Cannon, U.S. Representative for Utah's district 3, has named a new campaign manager. The new campaign manager is Brad Jowers.

You may be wondering how I came to get the scoop from a Republican campaign. Well, Brad and I are in the same LDS Ward.

Brad and I have had a few civil discussions on politics. He was listed on several campaigns' financial disclosures last year as a paid consultant. He has said some truely interesting things to me, but he has a good head on his shoulders.

I wish Brad luck. Not too much luck, however.

-Bob

tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, this is really funny. Is this serious? Or are you kidding me? Where did you get this? Brad has never even worked for Chris Cannon, and probably never will--he works for Chris Cannon's opponant, John Jacobs.

Better check your facts...or just talk to someone other than whoever is giving you your facts before you publish next time.

Nice to see you are paying close attention to our party.