Friday, December 30, 2005

Stepping up to the plate

Ever ontice how many sports analogies are used in our every day language? Especially Baseball. But, that's not what I'm writing about.

One of the many e-mail groups I belong to is Mormon Congress ~ Mormons for Equality and Social Justice. There aren't very many e-mails from the group. But I just got one from one of the leaders who is miffed by this fact. A Sample:

This group has 325 members. VERY few of them have ever posted. That,
of course, is a personal choice, but it is impossible to have a
Sacrament Meeting if the ENTIRE CONGREGATION is sitting on the back
row. I believe that one reason the Gadianton Neocons now run
everyting is because the Liberals ceded the field to them. I am still
looking for Moroni to show up with the "Title of Liberty" and rally us
to get rid of our corrupt King.


Wow. Well-put.

Except he missed "Unrighteous Dominion." But, a great job.

So, let's step up to the plate in 2006!

-Bob

No comments: