Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pete Ashdown Needs Your Money!

Today, the Deseret Morning News landed on my doorstep instead of the Tribune. I called to get my Tribune, then read through both papers to see what stories they had.

One that the DNews had that the Trib didn't was about FEC filings by the candidates for US House and Senate.

As of Dec 31, 2005, Pete Ashdown has $2043 cash on hand. Orrin Hatch has $2.1 Million cash on hand. that's a 1027-to-1 ratio.

As much as Pete relys on grassroots campaigning, and I believe in it as well, two grand won't even get a decent camapin in Salt Lake County, let alone the state of Utah.

So, Please contibute through my Bloggers for Ashdown page at ActBlue. Then if you are a blogger, link to the ActBlue page. Every Dollar goes to Ashdown. Oh, and when you have the link up, e-mail me at bobiscookiemonster AT yahoo DOT com, and I'll link your blog from the ACTBlue page.

The pot stands at $24.04. Can we match the $2043?

-Bob

No comments: