Thursday, February 02, 2006

"Why I'm a Mormon Democrat" series at BYU

the BYU Democrats have a new speakers series on Thursdays this semester. They will have BYU professors speak as to why they are LDS and Democrats.

The first one is today at 11 (which I realize is in about 15 minutes from when I post this). The speaker is Dr. Richard Davis from the Political
Science department.

Future Speakers are:

February 9th – Zina and Boyd Peterson (from the English department)
February 16th – Ana Preto-Bay (from Spanish and Portuguese)
February 23rd – Lynn England (from Sociology)
March 2nd – Ken Stiles (from Political Science)
March 9th – Donald Cannon (from Religion)
March 16th – Kristen Matthews (from English)

If my schedule allows, I will try to make a couple of these meetings, and let you know how they go.

-Bob

No comments: