Thursday, May 04, 2006

ReAL Bold

I saw the story on the ReAL Sandy stadium thingy right before I had to leave for work at the Bees game. So, I didn't have much time to post my thoughts on it yesterday.

If RSL's own budget numbers are so bad that they will only make a profit by nearly selling out every game and renting the stadium for non-RSL events, then they are in trouble.

God bless you, Pete Corroon, for bucking the Republican powerhouses.

-Bob

P.S. for more information, visit these other sources.

Salt Lake Tribune
No Deal for Real
Kragthorpe: Losing RSL would be a major blow
Mullen: Corroon made a gutsy decision
Soccer team owns land in Sandy, but may look elsewhere
RSL fans sound off

Deseret News
Real deal off, mayor says

Blogs
Bob on Sports (my sports blog, where I talk about the "big league" sports status of SLC)
Bloglet
SLCSpin 1 2 3 4
Scott's Link Log

No comments: