Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Why I fight, and an olive branch

When I first heard about the Pete Ashdown blogswarm, I thought that I'd only post about Pete today. However, there is a post I need to make.

When I started this blog, it was just a place where I could write my thoughts, hone my writing skills, and nobody was going to tell me what to write, and I could care less if anyone read it.

Guess what? Nothing's changed.

However, I need to realize that people do read my blog. What I say can and does have an impact. Therefore, in the future, when I have a beef with someone, I will air it via e-mail with that person, when availiable, and not here, publicly, unless it serves the greater good (i.e. Senator Hatch).

If anyone has a beef with something I say, feel free to use the comments. Heck, feel free to use the comments anyway, even if it is random. I like randomness, as if you couldn't tell.

Also, I'd like to publicly say that there have been rumors as to who my mole at party HQ is, and I'd just like to say that none of them are true. Specifically the one I've heard from several sources that it's Rob Miller. It's not him. That's not even close.

-Bob

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I don't think you're so bad... Just don't pound on the floor in the living room.

- The guy that lives in Bob's basement