Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Vandals

So, once again some hooligans decided to throw eggs at my car last night. Covered the back window pretty good. It seems like an annual occorance in June. Ironically, mine's the only car in the driveway that gets it.

Last year, I was still in my car when it happened. I gave chase while I had the Sheriff's department on the phone. I gave chase but they outran me. Darn 4-cylindar engines. This year, it's a six cylindar engine in my car, but a weaker transmission.

Oh, they did catch the kids a few weeks later, and called me to see if I would like to press charges. I was wishing this morning that I had.

-Bob

1 comment:

Shaun said...

You're not alone. I got an egg too. I had one on the passenger side just above the door handle. I guess that's what I get for being the guy in your basement...