Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm back!



I'm sure many of you were probably wondering if I died on my pioneer trek over the weekend when I didn't reappear yesterday.

Things went well. I have blistered feet, and needed a day to recover from the experience. I will post my experiences at a later time, but I will give this summary:

Did I come home feeling closer to the pioneers? no.
Did I come home with a better understanding of God? no.
Did I come home with a better understanding of myself? Yes.



-Bob

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Miller's and Satan's prayers where answered.

pramahaphil said...

The girl in the picture looks exactly like my cousin. Is her name Allison Baxter? That would be wierd if it is.

Bob said...

Well, as they say, it is a small world after all....

I wouldn't have thought that Allison would be recognized by a reader before the person in the other picture...

-Bob