Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Bloggers Meeting With Ralph Becker

Last Night, Rep. Ralph Becker, who is running for Mayor of Salt Lake City, held a meeting with some of our local bloggers at his campaign headquarters. His HQ is on 400 East between 100 and 200 South in an old home. It has to be one of the most beautiful campaign HQs I've ever seen.

Anyway, we talked about how the blogging community can help a candidate. We also gave some advice on how he should go about his campaign blog. We also talked about him as a candidate and where he stands on things.

"If I'm going to be mayor, I'm going to be mayor in Salt Lake City."

While I am not endorseing any candidate for Mayor at the moment (and I do not currently have plans to do so), I like the fact that Rep Becker is reaching out to the new media.

-Bob

No comments: