Friday, May 18, 2007

Mitt Romney's New Religion: Scientologist-Jedi-Fearmonger

Mitt Romney is no longer a Mormon.

He's a Scientologist-Jedi-Fearmonger.

I would have added "Mormon" on there, but given his views on Guantanamo, he's going against LDS scripture.

Mitt Romney, GOP Debate #2: "You said they're at Guantanamo? I'm glad they're at Guantanamo. I don't want them on our soil. I want them at Guantanamo where they don't get the access to lawyers that they'd get when they're on our soil. I don't want them in our prisons, I want them there. Some people say that we should close Guatanamo, my view is: We outta double Guantanamo....Enhanced interrogation techniques need to be used."

Doctine and Covenants 134:8 -- "We believe that the commission of crime should be punished according to the nature of the offense; that murder, treason, robbery, theft, and the breach of the general peace, in all respects, should be punished according to their criminality and their tendency to evil among men, by the laws of that government in which the offense is committed; and for the public peace and tranquility all men should step forward and use their ability in bringing coffenders against good laws to punishment." (emphasis added)

Just ask John McCain how effective torture is.

-Bob

No comments: