Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still on Hiatus

I'm still maintaining my hiatus status, but I had to make a few comments on the goings on while I was gone:

~Utah Supreme Court makes coucher referndum about vouchers. Some legislators complain about USC legislating from the bench. If said legislators had legislated from the legislature, then the USC would have had to do it for them.....

~Rocky should have punched the developer that attacked him. Fisticuffs is something that is missing in American politics.

~Does putting "In God We Trust" in every classroom make us more religious? Or does that qualify as a graven image?

~Oh, and RSL is just as bad as the Chinese Government. No wonder our legislators want to go to China so bad.

Well, that's all I have time for, folks. I just want to say how much I am enjoying what I am doing. When I am done doing what I am doing, I'll let you know what it is.

-Bob

1 comment:

JM Bell said...

... Bob ...

Still Sucks.