Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I've been to the Hennepin County Jail

By pleading guilty to carges in Minnesota, Sen Larry Craig (R-ID) avoided spending 10 days is the Hennepin County Jail.

I've been to the Hennepin County Jail. I'll see if I can find pictures.

No, I wasn't locked up for anything scandalous. I did service there while I was on my mission. Our service consisted of helping shred old prison records. We also got to go visit a member of the Church in his cell and deliver a Book of Mormon to him. We also had several good meetings with the prison chaplain, where we discussed matters of religion.

One of my favorite times in the Jail was lunch in the staff cafeteria. Not only was the food pretty good (and free as part of our hours working), but we occasionally got stopped by some of the "guests" who wanted to talk.

Nothing of import. Just feeling random tonight and wanted to share.

No comments: