Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A View of Barack Obama's Book from a Conservative

The Fact that Frank Staheli, author of the blog "Simple Utah Mormon Politics," would even read Barack Obama's book The Audacity of Hope says a lot about Mr Staheli. I think that now, once I get done reading the book myself (I'm about halfway), I'll have to read a Republican book. Maybe the Mittster has something to say.

Anyway, back to my post. Or Frank's post. Frank found many, many positive things to say about Obama and his book. These are many of the same things that have me head-over-heels for Obama.

Go read the review. It lays out part of the reason that Barack Obama is the best choice for President.

1 comment:

Frank Staheli said...

Thanks for your kind comment. I actually support Ron Paul for president, although I think very highly of Mr. Obama. What I like about the both of them is that they tell everyone how they think and feel and stand on various issues. There is little such honesty and candor among the other candidates.

If there were a final election that included Republican Ron Paul and Democrat Barack Obama I would be ecstatic! But I would vote for Ron.