Sunday, February 24, 2008

A gun even SarahBellum could like


One of my favorite non-political bloggers is SarahBellum over at "Tales of Wit and Charm..." Not only do I like what she writes, but she used to work with my friend Shaun, which I found out after I started reading her blog. I met her at the Election Night party in 2006, and found that she is the same in person as she is on her blog.

I have no idea what her position is on gun control. Being liberal, she could be in favor. But, then again, she is from the county, and could have that gun streak in her. I don't know.

But I do know her position on the color pink. I also know her position on Hello Kitty.

Which is why I think she'd like this gun. Thanks to The SideTrack for finding it for me...

1 comment:

Sarah Bellum said...

I'm anti-gun but pro-pink, and very, VERY pro-Hello Kitty!!!