Thursday, September 25, 2008

All About Bob in 50 questions

I usually hate these things and ignore them, but I feel too drawn in to this today. Maybe it's the distraction. Maybe it's the knowledge that maybe you'll learn something new about me.

I took this from Jessica. It's all her fault.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Grandfathers -- Robert and Dayle

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Is Peanut Butter meat?

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, but my nephew has made me less scared about that propect.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? If I payed myself enough.....

7. GREATEST FEAR? Failure #2? Success. That's my world.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Frosted Mini Wheats with Chocolate Milk.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Stronger than many.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Any that I'm eating right at the moment...

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red. Definitely.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I fairly introverted, and I don't remember people's names very well.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad.

18. WHAT IS THE GREATEST THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? I can often see multiple sides of every issue.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Tan (khaki) pants, black shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? I can't remember. I never had breakfast, a fact I just realized....

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Enoch Train

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Forrest Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Rain, cookies baking, bacon

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mason

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO TAGGED THIS TO YOU? Sure. That's why I read her blog.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH: On TV: Football. Live: Hockey.

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS OR GLASSES? glasses. I can't see sticking foreign objects into my eye wllingly.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Bacon, Pizza

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings. I hate scary movies.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Die Hard, on TV, with my mom. It's one of her favorite movies.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Tan, I guess.....

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate cake and vanilla ice cream.

37. WHO IS YOUR HERO? Mr Rogers, because he loves me just the way I am.

38. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO? Take Pictures, Blog, Road Trip

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I just read a book called Join Me. Excellent story.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A mouse. Duh. :)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch TV last night.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? good singing.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles, but that's not to knock the Stones.

44. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which is farther, Boston or New York City?

45. DO YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT? I make up songs, a la Elf.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Holy Cross Hospital

47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED? This MOrning.

48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 11:33 am

49. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU PRAYED? This morning

50. IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE? My employment status.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha ha! I got you to do it... :)