Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Making Ammends -- An Apology to Carl Wimmer

Someone once told me that it is not good to start a new year mad at someone nor have someone mad at you.

It is with that in mind that I write this message.

Earlier this month, I found a message that Carl Wimmer had posted publicly on Facebook, which misstated the role of a leader of the LDS Church. I wrote a post about it on my blog.

However, it seems that Rep Wimmer has taken offense to some of the things I wrote in the post, and especially in the comments.

And for those comments, I apologize.

I should not have judged Rep Wimmer so much. I took his faith lightly, which I should never have done. I used presumptions of some LDS Republicans and used them to stereotype Rep Wimmer.

-Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good form. Happy New Year!