Thursday, September 10, 2009

I stand behind Joe Wilson

At the President's Speech before Congress last Night, South Carolina Congressman Joe Wilson shouted back at the President.

"You Lie"

And now, he is being blasted by the left for his breech of decorum. His opponent has raised over $200,000 since Rep Wilson's breach of decorum.

I think the fact that President Obama was telling the truth when Rep Wilson made his outburst stands for itself.

However, I wish more Congresscritters would be willing to stand up and say it. I would have loved if my own RepINO Matheson (or any of the other of the 535 Congresspeople) blurted out "You Lie!" just one of the times I yelled Bullshit to my TV when Bush was delivering a State of the Union.

Or, if Joe Biden had said it during his debate with Sarah Palin.

I enjoy watching Parliament, because they can heckle each other, especially when the Prime Minister comes to visit.

Heck, it would make C-SPAN watchable.

-Bob

P.S. I also wanted to point out that 8 months ago, if you shouted "you lie" at the President of the United States, you'd be called a traitor and Unamerican.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Joe Wilson from South Carolina, is just another good old boy where in the morning these married men preach to you that there should be prayer in our schools and in the evening they are on their cell phones setting up a date with their other women on the side, hypocrisy has been bred in. I am not surprised that he felt compel to yell like he was at some Friday night game. He is a hater not a debater like most of his side of the isle.

Anonymous said...

Give me a break, Bob. I hope you are being sarcastic. That was the most disrespectful demonstration of hatred and mind control that I have ever watched.

I hope Rham Emmanuel can get him in a coat closet. Now THAT's something to support!