Friday, April 09, 2010

Delegate Email From Greg Skordas: Who Would You Hire

Dear Delegate,

Congratulations on being elected as a delegate and volunteering your time. Your commitment to the Democratic Party is essential to our success. My name is Greg Skordas and I'm running for Salt Lake County District Attorney. In the coming weeks, I hope to speak to all of you personally. In the meantime, please view this special message I have prepared for you.



We can't afford to lose the Salt Lake County District Attorney's race again. I'm ready to use my experience to take back the DA's office for the people of Salt Lake County. I would appreciate your support at the Salt Lake County Convention on April 24th at West High School. For more information about me and my campaign please visit www.skordas4da.com.

Thanks for your support!

Greg Skordas

No comments: