Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Delegate Email From Sim Gill - Sorry I missed you

Dear Bob,

Recently, I tried to contact you to ask your support as a delegate in my race for Salt Lake County District Attorney. While I wasn’t able to reach you, I would love to talk with you about my campaign and the vision I have for restoring the public trust in the DA’s office.

I have devoted my professional life to public service. For the last fifteen years, I have worked in tandem with other criminal justice professionals developing effective programs to better address our criminal justice problems. As chief prosecutor for Salt Lake City, I manage the largest municipal prosecutor’s office in the State and have collaborated with policy makers to safeguard tax dollars and maximize outcomes. This is more than a merely a job or political hobby, this is my passion and faith in good, ethical and competent government.

Since making the decision to run again, I have been flooded by a wave of positive support. From Mayor Peter Corroon and Mayor Ralph Becker to numerous state legislators, party leaders and delegates, I am deeply grateful to them all for taking the time to offer their advice and encouragement. I thank all of these individuals, and the many others who have already lined up to support me for their belief in my ability to win. And make no mistake; I am in this race to win.

Your support is essential to our success. I would be honored if you would make the commitment to cast your delegate vote for my campaign at the Salt Lake County Democratic Convention. The convention will be held Saturday, April 24th, at West High School, 241 North 300 West, Salt Lake City.

I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to call 801-230-1209 or email me at campaign@votesim.com if you have any questions about my campaign. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope I can count on your support!
Kindest Regards,

Sim Gill, Candidate
Salt Lake County District Attorney

No comments: