Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rob Miller's Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia

I just wrote a really angry, horrible post that simply reinforces some people's opinion of me.

I'm not going to post it right now. I may send some of you an email about it, but that is about it.

Well, until the election is over. With a few Diet Cokes and the sting of defeat coursing through me, I may just hit the post button.

But, on with this post. You see, Rob Miller over at the Amicus posted one of the funniest things I've read this campaign season:

No, I don't think Mike Lee is the Antichrist, but maybe four of his contributors do. While I was browsing through Mike Lee's FEC report I noticed that Dennis Albers, a self employed investor from Piedmont, CA contributed $666 to Mike Lee's campaign. I giggled at the thought but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have written a blog post on the contribution if I had not noticed that Amy Friedkin, a self employed activist from San Fransisco, CA, Russ Holdstein, a self employed investor from Kentfield, CA and Amnon Rodan, CEO of Rodan and Fields from Oakland, CA had made the same $666 donation.

SATAN! NOOOO!!!!

Of course, we all know Satan lives in California, and he has 4 personalities. Now that Mike Lee knows who these personalities are, he can ride his white horse to California and kill the Devil on his way to Washington to save the Constitution (except the 14th and 17th Amendments).

-Bob

P.S. Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia is the fear of the number 666. You're welcome.

No comments: