Tuesday, December 13, 2005

War on Christmas III: Merry Hollidays

It seems that, now, some people are offended by the phrase "Happy Hollidays." They want me to say Merry Christmas. If this includes you, I advise you to stay away from me for the next 3 weeks or so, except for the time from Dec 23-25, because I will be saying Happy Hollidays. Here's why:

1) Personally, I will celebrate two Hollidays in the next three weeks: Both the Birth of my Savior on the 25th, and the end of the year that was on the 31st. "HH" is a more inclusive term.

2) "Christmas Day" is one day ~~ Decmber 25. the "Holliday Season" is about 5 weeks long. Add in the fact that I personally will celbrate the Birth of the Savior on at least 6 different days this year (the 2nd, 10th, 16th, 19th, 20th, 24th, and 25th), and I am actually wishing you more happy days.

So, everybody have a happy hooliday season. And if I don't get a chance to see you before Dec 25, have a Merry Christmas.

-Bob

No comments: