Monday, December 19, 2005

War on Christmas V ~~ A letter to Santa

Dear Santa-

I have been told by my conservative friends that I am at War with Christmas. Not just at war with the Baby Jesus aspect of Christmas, but with your end of it, too.

As you are a reader of my blog, you know that I am not at war with you.

That being said, I believe the true Spirit of Christmas is the spirit of thinking of others. So, these gifts are not just for me, but for others. Please, I know you are busy this time of year, but if you could....

I would like Peace and Goodwill to all Men. It's in the Bible.

For my Republican Friends, a clue.

For my President, the courage to say "oops" and "sorry."

For the people of Utah, lots of money to Pete Ashdown.

As you can see, the quantity of my giftlist is small, but they are all tall orders. I understand if you cannot get to all of these by Sunday.

-Bob

No comments: