Saturday, January 14, 2006

Changes Done

OK, all the changes are done for now. The last changes I made were to the links section.

I added a Donate catagory. The first link is for Bloggers for Pete Ashdown, but the second needs a little explaining. I was going to form a "Bob's buddies" list on ActBlue for candidates I endorse. However, in order to do state-level candidates in Utah, ACTBlue needs $10,000 to do legal research. So, I'll post a link for activation, and hope that people donate for this cause. I also ask my fellow bloggers to post these links on their websites.

Under the Boblogosphere links, I've added Mysteries of Man (and Woman). This is a new blog I have started for LDS Singles, to help us better understand one annother and the dating game.

I've also rearranged my favorite blogs page, adding some new additions. If you have a blog that's not on the list, e-mail me, and I'll check it out, and if I like it, I'll add it.

-Bob

No comments: