1) The US was attacked on 9/11 by Osama Bin Laden.
2) The US invaded Afghanistan ostensibly to find Bin Laden - "dead or alive."
3) The US toppled the Taliban for harboring Bin Laden.
4) So, of course our next move is to pull troops out of Afghanistan and search for Bin Laden where? Iraq. Where Bin Laden isn't.
5) Bin Laden and al-Qaeda bomb trains and busses in the UK.
6) Bin Laden releases a tape saying:
"The proof of that is the explosions you have seen in the capitals of European nations," he said "The delay in similar operations happening in America has not been because of failure to break through your security measures. The operations are under preparation and you will see them in your homes the minute they are through (with preparations), with God's permission."
7)The CIA confirms that the tape is indeed Bin Laden.
8) The US decides NOT to raise the terror threat level after the man who attacked us on 9/11 releases a tape saying he's going to attack us:
U.S. security officials said Thursday there were currently no plans to raise the nation's security threat level because of the new tape.
It has been 1,595 since September 11. Thats 4 years 4 months and 12 days.
1,595 days can be converted to one of these units:
227 weeks (rounded down)