Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not Ready to Make Nice

I never have really been a fan of the Dixie Chicks.

However, their new song, Not Ready to Make Nice, might change things a little. Not only is it closer to their "country roots" than most of their songs, but it has a good message for all those who have protested them for their first amendment rights (darn that first amendment).

Turn on your speakers, visit their homepage (the song plays automatically), and scroll down to read the lyrics.

I’m not ready to make nice
I’m not ready to back down
I’m still mad as hell and
I don’t have time to go round and round and round
It’s too late to make it right
I probably wouldn’t if I could
‘Cause I’m mad as hell
Can’t bring myself to do what it is you think I should


-Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's an awesome song!