Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why I blog

Tuesday night at my caucus meeting, I met Cliff Lyon, who runs OneUtah. We talked about the contexts of blogging. That is what inspired this post.

You see, Cliff wanted me to create a group blog. The problem is, I'd be competeing with him. He claims that nobody wants to read just one person's opinions.

According to sitemeter, an average of 24 people per day stop by here. So, sombody wants to raed them.

Also, I didn't start this blog to get people to read me. I started it as a place to vent my frustrations about the world as I saw it. It's not the World, Accoding to What I Think Others Should Read. If I wanted more people to read my blog, I might actually run spell check. But I don't. I let my fingers do the walking, and leave it at that.

I also only post information I want to read. Feel free to send me stuff, but I'll only post it if *I* find it interesting or funny or rediculously stupid.

I don't have time to contribute to this blog as much as I would like, let alone my other two blogs, Bob on Sports and Myteries of Man (and Woman).

-Bob

No comments: