Saturday, April 22, 2006

Today's Convention Part 2 -- Funny Quotes

In Part 1, I discussed the good things from the convention. Now, for some quotes that I jotted down (with no intention of posting them until I re-read my notes):

-Credit cards are easier to get than health insurance. (Random thought by me inspired by hearing a candidate talk about needing "pre-approval" for health insurance.)

-"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance." -unsourced quote written on board in the classroom the education caucus was meeting in.

-"The Republicans think they have a corner on morality, but they really have a corner on stupidity." -A Candidate that I won't name for fear his opponant will use it against him in Novemebr (unless you ask me who it is).

-"Oh, you're hanging out with this Hoole-agin." Mayor Peter Corroon to Shaun, referencing my Roger Hoole button, and a slight jab at me, further cementing Peter as one of the sharpest wits we have.

-Bob

No comments: