Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kim Christison asks good questions

I really recomend reading this post by Kim Christison, andidate for Utah House District 68.

And if that isn't enough, adding insult to my injury is the fact that I thought all politics wuz local. Well, they ain't. Why do people ask me what I think of George Bush before they ask me about the local candidates for Sheriff? Why is immigration a plague of biblical porportions when public education is going straight to hell in a backpack? Why is the Second Ammendment seemingly on the brink of demise (in Utah?!) when indigent teeth are falling out of indigent heads? And why is the aforementioned female, liberal politician (she's bouncing around a bit herself lately) on their minds when they're standing in one of the most gerrymandered districts in the nation?

No comments: