Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Vote For Vouchers in February

I am not a fan of voting for the voucher proposition in November 2007.

Not everyone will have an election running this November. People who live two blocks to the North of me (As well as those living 4 blocks west or 8 block north) will not have an election in November otherwise. My precinct will only have one race, and it's a race that may go unchallenged.

Delay the vote 4 months. Everyone has an election on February 5. Besides, The February Election is already paid for. November is not.

-Bob

P.S. I don't know why I love pointing out other's typos when I have many myself, but sometimes, they are just funny. From today's Utah Policy Daily:

Gov. Huntsman says he favors holding the voucher referendum election in Novesmber rather than February, will officially announce an election date within the next week

No comments: