Tuesday, October 09, 2007

PCE does a bad job campaigning

Green Jello is an interesting blog to read, even though I often disagree with him. And, when I'm not disagreeing, it's usually because he's talking tax stuff that vgoes over my head.

He is a supporter of vouchers. But he dislikes the job PCE is doing:

So PCE hasn't done a very good job in bringing to light the positive aspects of vouchers. They started out with a proven winner, associate the opposition with the far left, a campaign strategy that led to John Swallow being elected to the House of Representatives over Jim Matheson..... oh wait a minute he was beaten soundly. Apparently the accusation is out that PCE is paying spam bloggers, one swashbuckling spam blogger in particular.

I'm wondering when are they going to lay out a real campaign. The money spent on TV ads so far have been a waste. The pirate is a waste. If the referendum 1 election result is dependent solely off of the quality of the political campaigns only I'd have to say I would expect Utahn's for Public Education could win in a walk.

No comments: