Friday, October 05, 2007

Utah's Liquor Laws

One of my favorite bloggers right now happens to be Glen Brown. He posted the other day about Utah's liquor laws and the debate around them.

Specifically, he was talking about a story in the Deseret Morning News Official Paper Of The Super Adventure Club. More specifically, the comments section on the article.

As usual for those things, it turns into a pissing match where one side says that Mormons are crazy SOBs and the other side says that if you don't like it, leave. Vegas was the preferred destination this time, I think.

Then Glen goes on to talk about sin and the Mormon Church. He does a pretty good job of getting the Utah Mormon view down.

Anyway, that was a setup to my comment that I would leave on the DMNOPOTSAC webpage if I were to wander over there:

"We do not believe it just to mingle religious influence with civil govenment."

It's scripture. Doctrine and Covenants 134:9. Look it up.

-Bob

No comments: