Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Lets-get-rid-of-Buttars fund

Megan Risbon at the Utah Amicus:

I've started a fundraising campaign for whoever the Democratic candidate is in Senate District 10. Whoever the candidate ends up being (and I'm certain we will have plenty of people to choose from), the money raised here will go directly to them. I urge you to contribute to this vital race at http://actblue.com/page/buttarsretirementfund. Financial disclosure reports show that Buttars has almost $68,000 to spend on this year's race. Let's hit him where it really hurts--in the pocketbook. We're fighting for this seat and we are not going to back down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I lost my job yesterday because my superivsor head me giving my name to a customer.

I made it all through life without a problem by now i will probably lose my home because of your politically correct complaining.

Thanks a lot,

David Lynch Black
Moab