Saturday, September 06, 2008

Obi Wan Liberali For VP

From the Utah Hornet's Nest, on Executive Experience:

One thing that dawned on me, in retrospect, was that without giving my IRL information out, that I, Obi wan liberali, have more executive experience than Joseph Biden, Barack Obama, John McCain, and Sarah Palin combined. Though I haven't been a governor for just over a year, and a mayor of a small city, when looking back at the number of FTE's that report to me, and the timeframes that I have managed them, I could make a solid argument that I have more executive experience than all of the candidates combined. Of course, it is true that I have more executive experience than Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy combined before they assumed the Presidency.


My sister has as much "foreign policy experience" as Sarah Palin. Maybe she can be Obi Wan's running mate....

-BOb

No comments: