Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Final Election Posts Coming

Sorry I wasn't able to post more. My brain was pretty shot from running on no more than two hours of sleep, and people kept coming over an distracting me. I need to decide in the future if I'm going to blog or enjoy the results. I'll probably take the latter.

Today, I would think I had a hangover if I was a drinker, but I had nothing stronger than Dr Pepper (and a Diet DP at that), so it's a hangover of joy.

Add to that the fact that I have yesterday and today's work to finish before working the Jazz game tonight, I don't have time to do the work on the posts I want to. So, it will wait for tomorrow.

However, I'll list here what you'll see coming soon:

*A Generational Shift: 1980-2008
*Looking Forward: Election 2010, 2012
*Utah's Legislative Races
*Utah: Democratic success or failure?
*Things I actually literally hope to literally never actually have to hear again.

Meanwhile, it's been fun to look at people's Facebook status updates celebrating Obama's victory, including several friends who surprise me that they were Obama people.

It's also been fun to read victory blog posts. My favorite, from the BYU Democrats:



I'm pretty sure there's an honor code violation in there somewhere.

No comments: