Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sim Gill for DA Announcement Tomorrow

Just got this in the email:

Dear Friends,

I want you to be the first to know about my intentions to run for the office of Salt Lake County District Attorney. Many of you supported me during the last campaign and for that I am very grateful.

I now ask you to stand by me once again. I am announcing my campaign bid Thursday, January 21 at 11 a.m. in front of the District Attorney’s office (111 E. Broadway). I hope you will join me.

I am confident that, with your help, we will restore trust and integrity to the District Attorney’s office.

Thank you for your continued support.

Sim Gill

P.S. If you’re interested in visiting our website, it will be live on Thursday:
www.votesim.com


Greg Skordas has previously announced his intentions to run against Lohra Miller for the spot.

No comments: