Sunday, September 16, 2012

If Mitt Can't Name His Plane, No Wonder He Can't Stick to One Position

Multiple Choice Mitt sent out a new email offering the opportunity of a lifetime:


Ann likes to joke that the campaign plane should be called “Hair Force One.”
Personally, I don’t quite know what to call it, but I do know it’s crucial in getting this campaign’s message to every corner of the country. And with just 54 days left until the election, we will be putting it to good use.
I’m excited to invite two of my supporters to come on board the plane, and join me for a day on this important journey. I hope you’ll enter for a chance to fly with me.
I don’t know exactly what our itinerary will be, but if you’re one of the winners — I can tell you it will be exciting. And, who knows, maybe you and I will come up with a better name for the campaign plane.
Thanks for your support,
Mitt Romney

John McCain had the "Straight Talk Expess."  Maybe Mitt can call his plane the "Stuck in a Roundabout Express."

Any other suggestions?

(h/t Wonkette)

2 comments:

AndyB said...

My favorites from Wonkette's blog: "Air Force One Percent" and "Blunderbus".

Unknown said...

Mormon Moment Missile?

I just wanted you to know that I have been lurkying, and used a link to your post on Ayn Rand, as part of my Mormon Moment Series. You can see the link here.

http://poetrysansonions.blogspot.com/2012/09/mormon-moment-series-part-two.html