Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nancy Saxton Campaign Announcement


This is not an endorsement of Ms Saxton's Campaign. If you send me a press release, I may or may not publish it, depending on it's timeliness and whether I feel like it.

I would like to invite my supporters, neighbors, and friends to join me as I announce my candidacy for Mayor of Salt Lake City.

I am formally announcing on Wednesday January 10th at 10:30am at Utah Artist Hands located at 61 W. 100 S. in downtown Salt Lake City. I am inviting you as a friend and supporter to attend this exciting kickoff of my campaign for Mayor.

Please let me know if you can attend by emailing me at Nancy@NancySaxton.com We would like people to arrive by 10:15am. Light refreshments will be provided. I expect the announcement to take 30 minutes.

I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday at 10:15.

No comments: