OK, I admit that I have some bias in this, but the facts play themselves out:
- Going into March 4, Hillary Clinton needed 57% of all delegates to win.
- The only state she hit the 57% threshold was Rhode Island (60%)
- Obama ended up getting more delegates in the state of Texas.
- In fact, Hillary's final gain from Tuesday was 6 delegates. That's half of what Obama gained in Idaho alone.
- In the Texas two-step, Obama got 5 more delegates than Hillary.
And, winning 3 out of five contests doesn't give you momentum after your opponent has won 11 straight. It just stop te negative mo.